Whether you’re working at the office, studying at the library, or catching up on some TV shows at home, there are plenty of situations where you might want to listen to audio without disturbing others. Wireless headphones let you listen to your favorite tunes in private while also freeing up your hands and reducing the risk of headphone wires getting caught or tangled somewhere. With that in mind, this article covers how to connect Bluetooth headphones to an HP laptop. Whether your headphones have an integrated microphone for video calling or not is irrelevant for the purposes of this article; what matters is that they are wireless and use Bluetooth technology. Keep reading to learn more about connecting Bluetooth headphones to your HP laptop computer.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Your Hp Laptop?
- ” Bluetooth Headphones or Earbuds Earpiece can be used to connect a Bluetooth-enabled device to an audio device in your laptop. You can use it for music, conference calls, telephone, or for other purposes. But the sound quality is not as good as it does with a wired connection. You should use high-quality Bluetooth headphones with good audio output quality and great sound quality.”
- ” Use wireless headsets instead of wireless speakers if you want to connect your laptop with Bluetooth headphones. The best wireless headset is the Bluetooth headset which has a built-in microphone, is very comfortable, and provides high-quality sound output. It will let you hear crystal clear sounds even in noisy areas like gymnasiums, on public transport, etc.”
- ” If you are looking for a cheap USB Bluetooth headphone then you should buy Motorola H500 Bluetooth headphones which cost around $10.”
- ” If you are using a laptop that does not come with built-in Bluetooth, you can use a USB Bluetooth dongle. The best USB Bluetooth dongles are the ones that have their own battery power and are chargeable.”
- ” If you have a laptop with built-in Bluetooth, then you can use any of the above-mentioned methods to get started with it. But for an older model or if your laptop does not support the newer version of Bluetooth, then you should buy a good quality Bluetooth headphone with a microphone.”
- ” If you want to connect your laptop with an older version of headphones that does not support Bluetooth, then you should buy a USB Bluetooth headphone adapter. The best USB adapter is the one that has its own battery power and charges itself when plugged in, so it’s always ready to go.”
- ” If you want to connect your laptop with an older version of a headset that does not support a microphone or earpiece, then you should buy a wireless headset. The best wireless headset is the Bluetooth headset that has a built-in microphone, is very comfortable, and provides high-quality sound output.”
- ” If you have a desktop PC, then you can use Bluetooth to connect your laptop with it for audio streaming. You can use any of the above-mentioned methods to get started with it.”
- ” If you have an older version of the laptop that does not support Bluetooth, then you should buy a USB Bluetooth dongle. The best USB dongle is the one that has its own battery power and charges itself when plugged in, so it’s always ready to go.”
- “If you want to connect your laptop with an older version of headphones that does not support a microphone or earpiece, then you should buy a wireless headset. The best wireless headset is the Bluetooth headset that has a built-in microphone, is very comfortable, and provides high-quality sound output.”
What Is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology that lets you connect and transfer data between devices such as headphones, speakers, and your HP laptop. Bluetooth technology offers a range of 10 meters indoors or 100 meters outdoors. It’s also built into many modern devices such as smart speakers, headphones, laptops, and smartphones. What separates Bluetooth-enabled headphones from wired headphones is the absence of a cable. Bluetooth gives you the freedom to listen to music or make hands-free calls while you’re getting things done. There’s no risk of accidentally pulling out your headphones or getting tangled up in wires.
Hp Windows 10 Support For Bluetooth Devices?
- HP has added support for Bluetooth devices in Windows 10.
- If you are using an HP laptop, you can connect your Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and headsets to your device.
- You will need to enable Bluetooth in order to connect a Bluetooth device to your HP laptop or PC.
- To enable the Bluetooth feature on your PC, open the Settings menu from Control Panel and select Devices and Printers (advanced settings). Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Add a device or Remove a device.
- Select Bluetooth under the Hardware section and then click Next until you get an “Add Device” window with a list of available devices that are already connected to your computer as well as new devices that have been detected by Windows 10.
- Select the device you want to use and click Next until you get an “Install” window with a list of steps that will be performed on the selected device in order for it to be compatible with your computer.
- If you have a Bluetooth-enabled device, click Install to continue. If you are installing a new device, click Next until you get the driver installation window.
- Click the Next button until you get the confirmation window that shows all of the drivers that have been successfully installed on your computer.
- Once your drivers have been installed, go back to step 4 and select your Bluetooth-connected device from the list of available devices so that it is no longer greyed out in the list of available devices, and select Add Device or Remove Device depending on whether you want to connect or disconnect the device from your PC.
- Select Finish if you want to disconnect or Continue if you want to keep using the selected device connected with your PC at this time and then select Finish when prompted by Windows 10 in order for your drivers for Bluetooth devices to be updated for future use with Microsoft products such as Windows 10, Office 2016, etc
Confirming That The Headphones Are Connected
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your HP laptop.
- Select “Bluetooth Devices” on the left side of the screen.
- Select “Headphones” from the list of devices on the right side of the screen. Your headphones will appear as a new device listed under “Headphones” in the list on your left.
- Click “Connect” to confirm that your headphones are connected to your HP laptop successfully. To disconnect, click “Disconnect” and then click “Yes” when prompted to confirm you want to disconnect your headphones. If you have any questions or concerns about connecting Bluetooth headphones with your HP laptop, let us know in our comments section below!
- If you’re still having problems connecting your HP laptop and Bluetooth headphones, let us know! We’re always happy to help.
This guide is intended to help you get the most out of your HP laptop and its integrated Bluetooth connection. Earlier this year, we published guides on how to pair your HP laptop with a Bluetooth mouse, keyboard, or speakers. We also publish guides on how to pair your HP laptop with other devices such as external hard drives, card readers, and printers. If you have any questions about pairing your HP laptop with Bluetooth headphones or a separate microphone, please let us know in the comments section below.