Everybody wants to live their life in the most effortless and pleasant way. While it is impossible to achieve it at the full extent, it is possible to facilitate the way we work, do our everyday tasks at home, and improve the way we have rest. If you are wondering how you can do it, new technologies are the solution. Let’s have a closer look at how you can automate your life with new technologies and boost the way you live, work, and rest.
Automating Your Office Space
While there is not much you can do if you work in a company’s office, your home office offers you a lot of space for improvements. Just with some items, you can change the way you work, and if you create the environment you like in your office space, you will enjoy your work as much as you are enjoying doing your favorite activities.
A Height-Adjustable Desk
An adjustable desk is the very first item you shall get. A properly-selected automatic desk allows you to switch conveniently between a sitting and a standing position when working and thus, prevent your muslces and joints from getting stiff and tired. It, in turn, helps to eliminate or reduce those bothering pains in the back and neck, wrists, and even slow down the process of weight gain and prevent the related medical conditions such as obesity, cardiovascular diseases, and similar.
An Ergonomic Chair
Another device you need to get is an ergonomic chair. Such chairs help you to stay healthy and feel fine even after working consistently for ages. That’s why investing in a good chair equals investing in your health and well-being.
Consider The Proper Adjustment For The Correct Use
Both your chair and desk shall be adjusted correctly to ensure you are working in the most comfortable position:
In a sitting position:
- Your knees shall be bent under a 90-degree angle. The feet rest on the floor.
- The elbows are bent under a 90-degree angle. The hands rest on the keyboard.
- The screen center is at the level of your eyes. The screen tilt is correct.
- The back and neck are not crooked.
In a standing position:
- Your knees are slightly bent to enable you to switch the body weight from one leg to another.
- Your back and neck are not crooked.
- The hands are on the keyboard. The wrists are relaxed.
- The screen center is at the level of your eyes.
Automate Other Spaces in Your House
Your office is not the only place you can automate. Other spaces in your house can function more efficiently with automated items and devices.
For the kitchen, the following automation ideas are popular.
- Automated lift columns – these installations enable you to keep as many kitchen devices as you need to facilitate all the daily routine procedures. They lift the needed device for you to use it, and hide it when you don’t need it anymore.
- Automated kitchen racks – there, you can safely and comfortably keep smaller items such as kitchen utensils, spices, and other small things that are so needed but for which you frequently cannot find a proper place.
For your living room, the following projects might be considered.
- An automated TV lift – you can install it on one of the walls, above the ceiling, or directly in one of the cabinets. Whatever installation you prefer, it will keep your TV set safe, will impress your friends and relatives by its operation, and will free up a lot of space in your living room.
- Automated shelves – if you have many small accessories and decor items, automated shelves will help you to store them efficiently and use the available space to full extent.
For your bedroom, an automated bed might be a viable option if you want to take full advantage of home automation solutions. Such a bed provides you with comfortable sleeping by adjusting to your favorite position. It eliminates or reduces snoring, pains in the back and neck, and in general enables you to have a healthier rest.
Along with benefits to your health, it provides an additional level of comfort. With a massage function (available not in all bed models), under-bed lighting, and a header, your bed looks impressive.
Automation is not limited to the indoors only. Outdoor solutions are not less impressive and provide value which is not lower than the value delivered by the indoor installations. Consider solar panels to increase the energy efficiency of your home. Check automated security systems to enhance the safety level of your accommodation. Make sure you benefit from automated watering systems if you have a lawn or plants growing in your yard. Install lift furniture in your patio to boost its functionality and free up the space. The solutions are limited by your imagination only.