With the increasing use of computers in the workplace, monitoring employees’ computer activities have become necessary. Computer monitoring software is among the most efficient ways of achieving this.
However, various types of monitoring software available on the market can make your task complicated. Here’s where DiagMonAgent comes into play.
DiagMonAgent is a one-stop shop for monitoring your computer. This product offers users the ability to monitor and track every bit of information on their PC or Mac.
It also lets you have a keen eye on what websites they visit and who they communicate with via email and instant messaging.
What is DiagMonAgent?
DiagMonAgent is a software application that provides system administrators and technical support personnel with comprehensive, detailed information about a Windows-based computer system’s hardware and software configuration.
DiagMonAgent gathers diagnostic data from the computer it runs on and sends it to Diagnostic’s servers via the Internet. Highly advanced algorithms process them to identify potential problems before any damage occurs.
DiagMonAgent In A Nutshell!
DiagMonAgent is a diagnostic tool for monitoring your Windows PC, which helps users perform the diagnosis in case of system failure. DiagMonAgent is a diagnostic monitor agent written in the C# programming language.
It helps system administrators to monitor the health of their servers and workstations on which it is installed.
It helps you detect and fix computer problems automatically using various well-known troubleshooting tools: anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, backup, disk defragmentation, etc.
All these tools are also available as separate applications for the same purpose, but the DiagMonAgent is simpler to use.
It tracks all kinds of information from OS configuration settings to installed software, hardware components (CPU, memory, hard-disk space, network cards), software installed on the computer (operating system, services, drivers), and network devices (routers, switches).
It can track OS version, OS patch level, IP address configuration, system uptime, and last reboot time.
This simple tool runs on your computer and tracks a list of programs you specify. It then saves this information to a log file which you can analyze at a later date.
This software has been developed for PC users. It works effectively for Mac users by capturing system logs via the Console utility in OS X.
It was designed to run on the Raspberry Pi (RPi) or any computer that can boot into Raspbian (Debian Stretch).
DiagMonAgent can be used both for home users and small business networks (up to 10 workstations).
The software supports Microsoft Windows 8/7/XP/Vista, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, SSH, Telnet, HTTP(S), ICMP echo, TCP & UDP port scan detection IPv4 and IPv6.
It is a powerful tool for monitoring your network remotely. From the computer you are sitting at, you can watch what’s happening on any device or machine connected to your network.
With remote access to monitored computers, you can view the current status from anywhere in the world.
You can see how many users logged into each machine and which applications they’re using, as well as the activity logs and performance data.
Main Features Of The Software
DiagMonAgent has the following key features;
- Monitoring Agent
A monitoring agent monitors an application or process on a remote computer and reports status information back to a central management station.
A monitoring agent collects performance data from monitored applications, servers, devices, and other system components using the Program, Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), or the program; Windows Remote Management (WinRM).
- World’s First Monitoring System that supports Windows, macOS, Linux, and Solaris.
- Supports five dialects: Japanese, Worked on Chinese, Customary Chinese, English, and Korean.
- Provides a one-click solution to monitor the system’s health status in real-time.
- It won’t disturb you while working on a PC.
It will not show any popup window. It will not send any message to your registered email account for abnormal situations to keep working.
- it has built-in support for MySQL status, including replication slave lag
MySQL is the most popular relational database management system (RDBMS) used by web developers. It is one of the few open-source relational databases you can use to host your production websites, and it’s straightforward to set up.
- Apache webserver status including uptime, processes, threads, connections, requests, etc.
The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) maintains and distributes many different modules that expand the server’s functionality.
- Real-time monitoring of remote computers on the network, collecting data stored in event logs, performance counters, registry, and files on the hard drive. Data collected can be viewed or exported to an Excel file for further analysis.
- Automatic update of diagnosis results using active connections with update server located at the vendor site. In case of connection loss, updated results will be available after the link is restored.
- Careful management of users with rights to add new computers.
- CPU load average & utilization; load by processes, Processes detailed status, and Thread details.
- System I/O in real-time
System IO has a straightforward API. Its design allows it to be one of the most accessible systems in the framework to work with, and it is often used for quick prototyping or example purposes.
- Control other computers remotely via the Internet.
- The network monitor will let you know if there is a slow or intermittent connection between the two devices. You can as well configure alerts so that you get a notification when something.
- Configuration backup and restore, update firmware remotely, or upgrade to a new version of DiagMonAgent via an update server.
- The update process is fully automatic and transparent for the user. This way, you don’t need to install updates manually when they become available.
How Can I Get Started On Using DiagMonAgent?
DiagMonAgent is a tool to monitor the health of your Windows PC and network infrastructures. DiagMonAgent was essentially designed to be simple and easy to use.
It performs standard tests such as Ping, Traceroute, DNS lookup, Port scanning, and many others using internal and external terminals.
The agent-based monitoring system used by DiagMonAgent makes it possible to get accurate data, easy to get status information on servers or workstations without interfering with typical operating systems.
The agents are installed directly onto the machine’s OS. All you need is a single installation package to deploy agents onto many devices at once; no complex network deployment configuration is required.
Just download, install and forget it. DMA will keep monitoring your system while you are working, playing games, or watching movies! Installation of DiagMonAgent takes less than 2 minutes.
To install DiagMonAgent, follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of DiagMonAgent (DMA).
- Unzip the DMA file to a folder on your computer.
- Double click the DMA file to start the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing DMA,
It can be installed on any Windows PC without any need for administrative privileges. It can also run under Linux using Wine or Mono frameworks.
You can also choose not to download it and instead use it from an external device such as the USB stick or other media.
Why Is It Important To Monitor Your User’s Computer Activities?
Monitoring of user’s computer activities is vital for both administrators and users. It allows you to get statistics of how users spend their time on your website, track errors they encounter, and measure the effectiveness of design changes.
If you want to get an insight into what your users are doing on your website, you might need to find software that will allow you to track everything they do.
Depending on your preferences, you can choose any monitoring tool, but most companies tend to opt for either free or paid solutions.
If you are a digital marketer, you will be using different tools to monitor your users’ computer activities.
These tools are handy for you to identify where your target audience is spending their time online.
This way, you can focus on the right places and maximize the potential of your marketing campaigns.
One tool that must not be missing in any marketers’ toolbox is Google Analytics. It gives you real-time data about every move of your customers online so that you can easily convert them into leads and customers.
The data provided by Google Analytics helps digital marketers understand their target audiences better.
The Benefits Of DiagMonAgent!
DiagMonAgent offers significant benefits to its users:
- Monitoring of the computer activity in real-time mode
- Saves time by creating reports with all collected data at once
- Provides complete protection against malware attacks
- Enables automatic removal of viruses using anti-virus programs.
- Automatic hardware failures identification, i.e., BIOS, CMOS, CPU, RAM modules, and HDD.
- Device drivers’ errors identification, i.e., display adapters, SCSI adapters, and network cards
- System performance degradation identification (CPU load, hard disk speed)
- Unusual hard disk behavior identification (writing speed reduction or abnormal noise)
If you’re looking for a computer monitoring tool that will give you peace of mind and help you protect your family, then DiagMonAgent is the answer.
It allows you to monitor all activity on any computer in your home or office, including smartphones and tablets.
You can even use it to track keystrokes and monitor web browsing history. There’s no better way to keep track of everything going on with your computers and devices than with DiagMonAgent.