Raycon earbuds are some of the best wireless headphones on the market. They offer amazing sound quality, comfort, and built-in noise-canceling technology for a fraction of the price that you would expect to pay.
One great thing about Raycon is that they have an app to personalize your experience with them. This article will cover how to pair Raycon earbuds with your phone or other devices so that you can enjoy music wherever you go.
Raycon earbuds are a pair of wireless earphones that also deliver high-quality sound while canceling out background noise. Using state-of-the-art technology gives users audio quality on par with some wired headphones while freeing them from cords and allowing for hands-free calling.
There’s no wire at all that connects the two earbuds, which makes them easy to keep track of and carry. Here is what comes in the box:
- Raycon Bluetooth Earphones
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- Ear hooks
- Cable Management Clip
- User Manual
Raycon earbuds are a great gift for anyone hard of hearing, enjoys listening to music throughout the day, or who wants a pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones. They’re available in four different colors and come with all the features you would expect from professional quality earbuds.
There are many benefits of using earbuds over regular headphones. For one thing, they are small and compact so that you can easily carry them with you for listening to music on the go, whether it’s at the gym or just around town shopping. They’re also extremely comfortable to wear, so users won’t have a problem wearing them all day long without feeling any discomfort whatsoever.
The Raycon app:
Raycon earbuds come with a free app that allows users to personalize their experience with the headphones. With the app, you can control all of the settings for your earbuds, including changing the volume, skipping tracks, and activating the noise-canceling feature. You can also use the app to make calls with your earbuds, which is a great feature for people who are always on the go.
How To Pair Raycon Earbuds
Pair your Raycon earbuds with your phone or other devices. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- The first step is to make sure that your Raycon earbuds charge fully. The next step is to open the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Turn on your earbuds by pressing the power button for two seconds. The blue light will start blinking and then stay solid when they’re ready to use.
- Make sure to turn on Bluetooth in your device’s settings.
- Open the Raycon app and go to the Settings menu.
- Select “Pair new device.”
- The app will search for available Bluetooth devices, and once it finds the Raycon earbuds, select them.
- Your earbuds will now pair with your phone or another device, and you can start using them immediately. You can now enjoy your music or podcast with high-quality sound.
How To Charge Raycon Earbuds
The Raycon earbuds come with a charging case that charges the earbuds. To charge the earbuds, place them in the charging case and connect the case to a USB port.
The LED on the front of the charging case will turn red when it is charging and will turn green when it charges fully. The earbuds take about 15-20 minutes to charge. When the earbuds are charging, the LED on them is red.
It takes about two hours to fully charge Raycon’s battery case from zero power. Like all devices that use Qi-certified wireless chargers, it will display a blue light while being charged and green when complete.
To check whether your batteries are running low, just hold down the power button on the earbuds for two seconds. If you want to turn off Bluetooth, hold the same button for about five seconds until you see a red light.
If your phone does not have wireless charging, you need to use the included micro-USB cable to charge Raycon. The USB port on the charging case is for charging the case only and will not charge the earbuds.
Features Of Raycon Earbuds
These are the features of Raycon earbuds:
- Amazing sound quality. These earbuds use the latest Bluetooth technology to deliver sound on par with some wired headphones.
- Comfortable, ergonomic design for all-day wearing comfort. Raycon earbuds’ design is by a team of professional designers and engineers who’ve worked in product development at Apple and Beats Audio. That means they know what it takes to make high-quality products comfortable to wear all day.
- Noise-cancelling technology. The earbuds feature active noise cancellation, which eliminates background noise, so you can focus on your music or conversation without any distractions.
- Built-in microphone. Making phone calls is easy with the built-in microphone. The earbuds are also waterproof, making them perfect for any workout or running outside, rain or shine!
- Secure fit. The ear hook design ensures that the earbuds stay in your ears even when you’re moving around.
- Lightweight and portable. The Raycon earbuds are lightweight and portable, so you can take them with you wherever you go.
- Bluetooth 5.0. The Raycon earbuds are Bluetooth enabled, so you can connect them to any device that has Bluetooth capabilities.
- Water resistance. Raycon earbuds are also completely waterproof, which is great news for anyone who wants to listen to music in the shower or take them with you on a run when it’s raining.
With an IPX rating of six, they can withstand being submerged up to three feet underwater so that users don’t have to worry about water damage if their phone accidentally falls in the pool or is in a downpour.
- Sweatproof. The Raycon earbuds are also sweatproof, so you don’t have to worry about them slipping out of your ears when you’re active.
How To Factory Reset Your Raycon Earphones
Hold power on/off button on the right and left earphones for 30 seconds with the earbuds turned off to return the earphones to factory settings. If you’re using a smartphone, follow these steps:
- Remove the earbuds.
- Remove all Raycon Bluetooth names from all associated devices’ settings.
- For 30 seconds, press and hold the earbud buttons on both earbuds.
- Turn both earphones on by pressing both buttons simultaneously, then wait for the earbuds to link.
- In your phone’s settings, look for Raycon and click it to connect.
Raycon Earbuds Control Instructions
- Music can be played or paused in the following ways: Any earbuds’ multifunction buttons should be single pressed.
- Receiving an incoming call / terminating a call: To use the multifunction button on either of the earbuds, simply push it once.
- Play the following song: Double-click the right earbud’s multifunction button.
- Play the music before this one: Double-click the left earbud’s multifunction button.
- Triple-click the multifunction button on the right earbud to increase the volume.
- Triple-click the multifunction button on the left earbud to lower the volume.
- Activate the voice assistance by saying: For 2 seconds, press and hold the multifunction button on any earphones.
- Press and hold the multifunction button on any earbuds for 2 seconds to reject incoming calls.
- To turn on the earphones, press and hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds on any of them.
- Press and hold the multifunction button on any earphones for 4 seconds to turn them off.
How To Troubleshoot Raycon Earbuds
There could be many reasons when the Raycon earbuds are not working properly. Here is how to troubleshoot them:
– Check if they have power by checking the LED light on the Bluetooth receiver. If it’s red, it means that no signal has been seen from any of your devices, and you will need to troubleshoot your devices. If it’s blue, the earbuds are connected to a device, but no sound is playing.
– Make sure that the Raycon earbuds are turned on by pressing the button on the Bluetooth receiver for two seconds. The LED light will flash blue when they turn on.
– Make sure that your devices are connected correctly and securely using a Bluetooth connection or aux cord. If it doesn’t connect, check the user manual to do so correctly.
– Check for updates on the Raycon earbuds by going to the company’s website. If there are any updates, you will download and install them yourself.
If none of these solutions works, please contact customer service for more help.
How To Care For Your Raycon Earbuds
For the best sound quality and performance from your Raycon earbuds, it is important to take care of them properly. Here are some tips on how to care for your earbuds:
- Always keep the ear tips clean. You should clean the ear tips regularly with a mild soap and water solution.
- Ear tips are not one size fits all. Be sure to select the correct sized ear tip for your ears. Otherwise, sound quality will suffer significantly.
- When storing Raycon earbuds in their carrying case or other storage devices, make sure they are clean and dry before doing so. Putting damp or dirty earbuds back into their case can cause bacteria and fungus to grow, leading to infection or other health problems.
- If you are not going to be using your Raycon earbuds for an extended period, it is best to remove the battery from the earbuds. This will help preserve the battery’s life and ensure that there is no corrosion on the battery contacts.
- Be sure to read the instruction manual that came with your Raycon earbuds for more information on how to care for them properly.
Learning how to pair Raycon earbuds couldn’t be easier. The first step is to turn on the Bluetooth function on your device and then hit the pairing button located in the battery compartment of each bud.
You will know you are connected if both buds show a solid blue light after pairing successfully. If one or both lights don’t work, try turning off Bluetooth, unpairing the devices from any other phones/devices it might have been pairing with previously, and re-pairing them together again before attempting to use them.